| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apalachicola, Florida in January is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 99.1mm (3.9in) of liquid accrues across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Apalachicola, Florida are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:17 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 4:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apalachicola, Florida January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Apalachicola, Florida:
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.5 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) NE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) E