| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apalachicola, Florida in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet with rain sometimes. Around 186.7mm (7.4in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 16 days.
- In July the skies in Apalachicola, Florida are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:52 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:49.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apalachicola, Florida July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Apalachicola, Florida:
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.5 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) NE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) E