| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apalachicola, Florida in May is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 67.8mm (2.7in) of H2O accrues during on average 6 days.
- The skies in Apalachicola, Florida are glorious having an average of an appreciable 10:30 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:36.
- There are approximately 2:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78% of daylight hours and cloudy 22% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apalachicola, Florida May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Apalachicola, Florida:
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.5 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) NE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) E