| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apalachicola, Florida in November is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with periodic rain. Just 81.3mm (3.2in) of H2O is discharged across on average 6 days.
- The blue above Apalachicola, Florida is a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:09 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:21 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 3:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apalachicola, Florida November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Apalachicola, Florida:
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.5 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) NE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) E