| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apalachicola, Florida in October is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with periodic rain. Just 86.4mm (3.4in) of H2O is released during an average of 6 days.
- In October the blue above Apalachicola, Florida is quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:40 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
- There are approximately 2:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apalachicola, Florida October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Apalachicola, Florida:
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.5 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) NE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) E