| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apalachicola, Florida in September is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish with rain occasionally. Around 191.5mm (7.5in) of water descends across on average 12 days.
- In September the skies in Apalachicola, Florida are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:05 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 4:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apalachicola, Florida September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Apalachicola, Florida:
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.5 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 106.1 kms (66 miles) NE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) E